Ten years of experience in operation of an engineering and management consulting services company, Cleveland, Ohio: Specializing in the field of Health, Energy and Environment.
Performed Energy Audits and obtained Government Grants for Energy Retrofitting for Bay Village School District, Wood County Hospital, Wellington Community Hospital, Case Western Reserve University and Baldwin Wallace College, to name a few.
Designed and built a Pre-Admission testing System for Lakewood Hospital.
Designed, built and marketed nationally, an electronically controlled I.P.P.B. System for home care and hospital use.
Designed, built, and marketed a Liquid Oxygen Systems in cooperation with Minnesota Valley Equipment Company. Trained dealers and users.
Performed technology assessment and engineering evaluation from an environmental and marketing standpoint of various respiratory products, such as Oxygen Enrichers, Ultrasonic Nebulizers, and Ventilators for medical applications.
Performed technology assessment and cost benefit analysis of various corn fermentation plants for Ethanol production, emphasizing the environmental aspects of the process.
Set up a national sales and marketing organization for distributing diagnostic imaging products, and 3-D imaging work station for hospitals, emergency care centers and clinics.
Performed need analysis and marketed IBM multimedia systems for corporate training for HAZMAT and other training packages to health care facilities and manufacturing companies.
Developed and managed various ISO-9000/QS-9000 Consortiums and acquired Third Party Registrations for quite a few companies in six to nine months period.
- BE (Electronics) Osmania University, Hyderabad, India, 1967
- MS Bio-Medical Engineering, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio 1976
- MBA Baldwin Wallace College, Cleveland, Ohio. 1978
a. Adjunct Professor and Instructor in Quality Related Courses:
1. Kent State University, Regional Campuses. (ISO Steering Committee Member, Kent Trumbull Campus)
2. Cuyahoga Valley Career Center, Brecksville, Ohio
3. ASQC Cleveland Chapter
4. Trumbull County JVC, Warren, Ohio
5. University of Findlay
6. Cuyahoga Community College (CCC)
Teaching various Business and Quality Systems Related Courses along with Supporting the Continuing Education and Work-Site Training Programs (Computerized hands-on Courses in SPC. Corrective Action, FMEA, PPAP, MSA, Gage R & R and ISO-9000 and QS-9000 Series: Documentation, Implementation and Internal Auditing for the above institutions.
b. Quality Engineering and Management Consultant: Crestbest Quality Institute:
Responsible for Engineering and Quality Management Services for various clients in Manufacturing and Service Industries including Healthcare and Environmental Sectors in ISO-9000/QS-9000, Computerized SPC, Corrective Action and Problem Solving Techniques.
Jan. 1978 to Dec. 1988:
President, General Systems Inc. Cleveland, Ohio.
Responsible for the overall operations of this engineering and management consulting company in marketing, project management, project engineering, quality control of energy audit programs for government, commercial and industrial buildings.
Jan. 1976 to Dec. 1977:
VP. Eng., Environmental Control of Life Systems, Cleveland, Ohio.
Duties included, research and development, production planning, manufacturing & marketing of various medical instruments in respiratory area.
Jan. 1968 to Dec. 1970:
R&D Engineer, Electronics Corp. of India Ltd. Hyderabad, India.
Duties included, research, development and manufacturing of medical instrumentation and power control systems.
ASQC (RAB) Certified ISO-9000 Provisional Auditor on track for Lead Assessor.
Association for Non-Destructive Testing: Certified Level II Inspector.
- Registered Lead Auditor for ISO-17025 for Mechanical, Electrical, Non-destructive Testing and Calibration and Medical Devices
- Member, Technical Committee and the Education Committee: (ASQC Cleveland Chapter) and responsible for Registration Management, Design and Application of Innovative Statistical Data Systems analysis of Registration Activities for the Education Committee.
- Project Coordinator, ISO Focus Group: (ASQC Cleveland Chapter). Responsible for organizing and coordinating ISO-9000 FOCUS GROUP Project Activities for helping the ASQ Lead Auditor Training graduates to obtain the required Documented Audits Experience under the Supervision of Lead Auditors in the Greater Cleveland Area.
- Listed in WHO'S WHO IN MIDWEST and MEN OF ACHIEVEMENT, Cambridge, England.
- Course Director for various Educational Workshops for the Association for the Advancement of Medical Instrumentation (AAMI) Regional
- Program Director for ISO-9000/QS-9000 Consortiums at Kent State University, University of Findlay and Cuyahoga Valley Career Center.